Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Digitization is an intelligent Point Of Sale (POS) based solution designed to manage the collection of taxes, levies and other internal generated revenue in a comprehensive manner.
Our tax digitization solution is very efficient and automates the revenue collection process, providing real time information for tax administrators and financial officers to plan for the future.It is a customized service designed for state governments, local governments, ministries and other revenue collection agencies for managing the collection of Internally Generate Revenue (IGR).
We build user friendly Enterprise softwares, also known as enterprise application software (EAS), a computer software used to satisfy the needs of an organization rather than individual users. Such organizations include businesses, schools, interest-based user groups, clubs, charities, and governments.
Thinking about setting up an online payment platform for your business or Organisation? We build first class custom software solutions for our clients’ needs.
Our softwares focuses on improving and securing payments for Organisation and Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of all tiers of government.
We offer data recovery on the following media:
1. Raid Data Recovery
2. Hard drive recovery
3. Laptop Recovery services
4. Flash Card and digital photos
5. Tape data recovery services
6. Zip, Jazz, Floppy Disk files.
Assist the customer in developing a comprehensive security architecture.
• ISO 9001:2000 Certification Services
• ISO 14001:1996 Certification Services
• ISO Consultancy Services
• budgeting/business case evaluation
• business process analysis and design
• system requirements analysis
• interfacing and integration
• implementation planning
• system and user acceptance testing
• post project implementation reviews.
1. Sales of DR & BC software
2. Business Impact assessment and risk services
3. Business continuity planning
4. Disaster recovery planning
Typical Planning efforts include the following phases:
1. Establishment of goals
2. Documentation of the environment
3. Risk Identification and management
4. Plan development
5. Plan execution, Refinement and Maintenance